RiversideLen
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
November 17, 2023 at 10:38 pm in reply to: What are you Baking the Week of November 12, 2023? #41065
I made a batch of sandwich/burger buns, 6. I withheld about 300 grams of dough for two pizzas. So tonight I made a pizza, topped with a sliced meatball, a few pepperonis and thin sliced onion.
November 16, 2023 at 8:37 pm in reply to: What are you Cooking the Week of November 12, 2023? #41055Have a wonderful time, Joan!
I made meatballs today, so had meatballs with spaghetti, broccoli and carrot.
November 9, 2023 at 2:22 pm in reply to: The joys and frustrations of being a cookbook author #40975Another thing for good Italian beef is not to let the sliced beef simmer in the gravy. The beef should be placed in the gravy for a few moments only and then made up into the sandwich. If the cooked, sliced beef simmers in the gravy, it will cook some more and turn tough.
Last night I had leftover turkey. I made a semi homemade soup to go with it, boxed chicken broth, fresh cauliflower, broccoli, carrot, celery and a little onion and some canned corn.
Tonight I'm making burgers and oven fries. Haven't decided on the veg yet.
That looks great, Mike. I think Jenny Can Cook says to brush the pie crust with a little milk but I like the idea of adding honey to it.
I made a Butterball turkey breast roast (it's a rolled roast), rice and cauliflower.
I had a stuffed pepper, pasta, broccoli and cauliflower.
Thanks, BA, I'm going to give that a try next time I bake a cake.
Sorry to hear that, BA, that is so frustrating. When you use your thermometer, what temperature are you looking for?
I made stuffed peppers tonight, for dinner I had a pepper, rice and brussels sprouts.
That dessert sounds really good, Mike.
Today I made pork chops, a roasted potato, peas and carrots and a baked apple stuffed with raisins and pecans.
I made pork chops, rice and broccoli.
I made a batch of burger/sandwich buns this afternoon.
I made pork chops on the grill. I have enough left for a couple of days.
I made cupcakes from a box mix (Devils Food).
-
AuthorPosts