Here are the rules for this site:
1. Keep everything friendly.
2. Respect your fellow bakers and cooks.
3. Posting links to other sites with things that are likely to be of interest to bakers and cooks is fine, as long as it isn’t blatant commercial promotion. Spammers and those merely promoting or boosting sites (theirs or others) will be summarily blocked without notice.
4. Spam and other off-topic posts will be removed, and the poster’s account may be removed without warning.
5. Don’t violate another site’s copyrights and respect everyone’s intellectual property. Don’t copy a post, photo or other graphical image or recipe (with instructions) from another site without that site’s permission. Post a link to that recipe, that way you promote both this site and the other one.
How to get posting privileges on this site:
To get posting privileges on this site after registering, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information, see New Anti-Spam Procedures
Last Update: February 24, 2022