I didn't know you could keep buttermilk that long. If I don't think I'm going to use the buttermilk before it hits the exp date, I portion it in one cup servings and freeze it.
I guessed correctly.
I guessed right.
I cooked some ground pork then added canned baked beans and had it over brown rice. It wasn't bad.
Yesterday I sauteed some zucchini, mushrooms and red bell pepper a little thin sliced fresh garlic and then added meat sauce (tomato, onion & carrot) I had in the freezer and served it over spaghetti.
I made a hamburger and mashed potatoes.
I'm retired, every day is a Saturday and every night is a Friday. The lockdown hasn't changed my schedule too much. The only thing is dealing with various shortages.
I made my usual sandwich buns today.
Missed it too.
Nailed it.
Many years ago when we were visiting my wife's family in Ohio, her mother pulled out a recipe called hamburger gravy and asked me to make it. I thought it was pretty good and was thinking about it recently. I know I have her recipe somewhere but as it's a pretty simple recipe I decided to look it up on Youtube. I didn't realize that it's alternate name is Sh*t on a Shingle. So I made it tonight, although I didn't make shingles (toast), I had it over barley. I also added diced carrot and frozen corn to it. I enjoyed it.
I got it. I worked in a butcher shop after school in high school so I could envision it.
If you are in need of yeast, KAF has several of them available. Also Bread and WWW flours, limits seem to be lifted.
Could there be some protein in the fat?
I had boneless chicken thighs, leftover baked beans (from a can) with rice and broccoli.