Happy Birthday to Cass (Kid Pizza)

Home Forums Member News Happy Birthday to Cass (Kid Pizza)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    BakerAunt
    Participant

Join with me in wishing Cass, aka Kid Pizza, a very happy birthday! Many of us have benefited over the years from his astute observations about baking techniques and ingredients.

Happy Birthday, Cass!

Spread the word
      Joan Simpson
      Participant

Happy Birthday Cass wishing you a great day!Eat cake!

Mike Nolan
        Keymaster

Happy Birthday Cass, cheesecake would make a great birthday cake!

rottiedogs
          Participant

Wishing you a very happy birthday Cass.

RiversideLen
            Participant

Happy Birthday, Cass!

chocomouse
              Participant

A very Happy Birthday to you, Cass!

S_Wirth
                Participant

Sending a big bunch of special wishes to my very dear friend, KidPizza...Happy Birthday!!

Hoping you get to enjoy your whole day. I thought of you all day yesterday, knowing your big day is today.

aaronatthedoublef
                  Participant

Happy birthday Cass!

Italiancook
                    Participant

Happy Birthday, Cass! Thanks for all you've taught me, both directly when you were posting, and via BakerAunt, who has passed along some of your knowledge.

cwcdesign
                      Participant

Happy Birthday KP!! Hope you have a lovely day with cheesecake or rice pudding or maybe even both!

skeptic7
                        Participant

Happy Birthday!!

KIDPIZZA
                          Participant

Good morning to all. Thank you all who posted birthday greetings to me. They are very meaningful to me.

I didn't do anything special yesterday. I did get a surprise visit from friends from church. Jayden & her dad came to visit me in the back portion of our parking lot... They stayed 12 minutes. I could no longer stand & I had to get back to my unit or I would get so dizzy that I would fall. Jayden is 10 years old....she is my 10 yr. old girl friend. I always bring her all the treats I get from the dining room every week to her to church. She looks forward to these items.
                            She now can carry the bag of goodies herself. Not to long ago her dad had to carry it for her.
                            I hope our church will open up so we parishiners can enjoy our Sunday services once again.... you know the old Bing Crosby song from the mid 1930's "SOON"... Wen,,soon, I do not know when... but "SOON"

Speaking about cheesecakes the last one I baked was March 2019. I have not baked since. I am not able to stand for more than 10 minutes without getting dizzy & falling.

Special thanks to my good friend MARLISS (Bakeraunt) & SARAH (swirth) for remembering my birthday & all the nice things they said about me...how nice to have nice friends.
                            Enjoy the rest of the day & above all PLEEEESE STAY SAFE.

CASPAR A, AVONA. (~KIDPIZZA)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.