What are you Cooking the week of June 7, 2020?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are you Cooking the week of June 7, 2020?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Mike Nolan
    Keymaster

Burgers on the grill tonight.

Spread the word
      kimbob
      Participant

Made macaroni salad. Hamburgers with tomato and raw onions and hotdogs on the grill.

BakerAunt
        Participant

I made another batch of yogurt on Sunday. I also made my Turkey-Zucchini Loaf with Dijon Peach Glaze. We had it with the last of the quinoa salad and some microwaved green beans.

Joan Simpson
          Participant

We had hot dogs,french fries and sauerkraut.

RiversideLen
            Participant

On Sunday I got the Char Griller fired up and cooked some burgers and Italian sausage. Also some zucchini, mushrooms and red bell pepper. On Sunday I had the grilled veggies and a burger. Yesterday I had a burger and steamed broccoli.

Joan Simpson
              Participant

We had chicken salad sandwiches and soup.

BakerAunt
                Participant

On Tuesday, I roasted russet potato wedges that I had tossed in olive oil, then sprinkled with a bit of salt, garlic powder, and roasted onion powder. I used the countertop convection oven because it is hot here, although we did get a very good rain, which was most needed. We had the potatoes with leftover turkey-zucchini loaf and microwaved fresh broccoli.

cwcdesign
                  Participant

We’ve been eating salads for the last few nights. Tonight we’re making sub-type sandwiches

Mike Nolan
                    Keymaster

We had waffles with the strawberry jam we made a week ago. Yummmmm.

Joan Simpson
                      Participant

We had french fries (I didn't peel them ) and hot dogs with sauerkraut.

Italiancook
                        Participant

I baked chicken thighs and legs earlier in the week with plans I'd round those out as meals most of this week.

BakerAunt
                          Participant

Wednesday night’s dinner was leftover turkey loaf, freekeh cooked in chicken broth from the freezer, and microwaved fresh green beans.

chocomouse
                            Participant

Dinner tonight was pork chops on the grill, quinoa salad with corn, black beans, tomatoes, onions and peppers with a Greek dressing, and woo hoo! green salad from one of the planters on the deck!! I also snipped basil, cilantro, thyme, and rosemary from the herb planter and made a spicy maple vinegrette. Tomorrow I'll fill another planter with lettuce and spinach seeds so we have a continuous supply of greens all summer.

cwcdesign
                              Participant

We enjoyed our sandwich’s so much last night, we made more tonight. We used the chewy Italian rolls from KAF that I made yesterday. They were very easy and we really liked them - a nice texture. My sandwich was an Italian panini and Will’s was a ham, egg and cheese with assorted vegetables.

Joan Simpson
                                Participant

I made a pizza dough this morning and we had pizza tonight,sausage,pepperoni,cheese,black olives,green peppers,pickled peppers,onion and mushrooms.

I also made up four pie crusts will freeze what I don't use for some pies.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Joan Simpson.
                                Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.