RiversideLen
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
I made a pizza (red bell pepper, sausage, a little pepperoni and Greek olives) and a side of broccoli.
The darkness of the skin was fine,
I suspect that they are using different size chickens and time it for the norm (smaller ones). I did post a review with pics and a snarky comment. I've recooked it, hoping that's OK.
Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.I made chicken enchiladas with rice and green beans.
The other day I bought a rotisserie chicken from Whole Foods. It looked great until I cut it open and saw it was underdone.
Has anyone else had this problem with precooked chicken?
Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.I had a left over pork chop, brussels sprouts and Amy's macaroni and cheese.
I had a left over pork chop, rice and broccoli.
Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.Last night was rotini with meatballs and kale.
Tonight will be a pork chop with broccoli and a side to be determined.
I had spaghetti and meatballs and green beans.
I made a batch of sandwich buns on Saturday.
Happy Birthday, Joan! Enjoy that mixer!
Tonight I had meatballs (one chicken and one pork), garlic mashed potato and brussels sprouts.
On Thursday I ground up a couple pounds of pork loin chops and made meatballs for the freezer.
Thursday and Friday, I made pizza.
February 28, 2024 at 9:14 pm in reply to: What are you Cooking the Week of February 25, 2024? #42012I made a stir fry consisting of pork tenderloin, carrots, celery, brussels sprouts, broccoli and kale. Had it over rice.
Last night I made a Betty Crocker Cherry Chip cake. I subbed 2 of the eggs it called for with flax seed meal hydrated with water (1 tablespoon of flax seed meal with 3 tablespoons of water soaked until it turns into a paste, per egg). I figured the flax meal would turn it into a health food :). Also used milk instead of water to give it some calcium. I topped it with white chocolate ganache and shredded coconut. It baked up nicely and turned out tender and moist, somewhat crumbly.
Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.February 27, 2024 at 7:53 pm in reply to: What are you Cooking the Week of February 25, 2024? #42000I hear weather approaching. I hope it's not too bad.
Tonight I had my last stuffed pepper, leftover mashed potatoes and broccoli. I put the mashed potato in a non stick fry pan lightly oiled and sliced the pepper down the middle and placed that in the pan too, covered it and heated it gently while the broccoli cooked. It came out real nice.
-
AuthorPosts



