What are you Cooking the Week of March 24, 2024?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are you Cooking the Week of March 24, 2024?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    navlys
    Participant

I do feel like I'm on chopped sometimes. However I don't cook with exotic ingredients that I never heard of.

Joan Simpson
      Participant

I had a chef salad with rotisserie chicken and an ear of corn.

chocomouse
        Participant

We had chicken thighs, an assortment of roasted veggies, and asparagus from the freezer. We should be getting fresh asparagus from the garden in another four weeks.

BakerAunt
          Participant

On Wednesday, I roasted my last two large butternut squashes (I still have a small one) and made Curried Butternut Squash Soup. I mixed the puree with 3 ½ cups chicken/turkey broth and about 1 ¾ cups apple juice that I froze in December after making applesauce. I used a tablespoon of Penzey's Now Curry. I was able to freeze five 2-cup containers for future lunches, and I had some for lunch today, with enough for two more days.

For dinner we had more of the pea soup I made earlier this week.

Mike Nolan
            Keymaster

I had a big salad from the Aerogarden with some turkey on it. Diane had some corned beef on a keto bun.

RiversideLen
              Participant

I made a stir fry consisting of carrots, celery, thin sliced brussels sprouts, red bell pepper, and pork tenderloin. Had it with rice.

Joan Simpson
                Participant

Another chef salad with rotisserie chicken and corn on the cob.

Mike Nolan
                  Keymaster

I'm making a big pot of onion soup today, using 10 pounds of onions and 3+ quarts of chicken stock.

BakerAunt
                    Participant

On Thursday, we had Crispy Oven Baked Fish and Chips with the remainder of the dill tartar sauce and coleslaw.

Mike Nolan
                      Keymaster

We had onion soup and a small slice of the apple pie I baked last night.

RiversideLen
                        Participant

I had pork tenderloin, broccoli, carrot and mashed potato.

Mike Nolan
                          Keymaster

We finished off the BBQ beef on some keto buns that I had frozen.

chocomouse
                            Participant

I made a large pot of clam chowder today, so dinner was a bowl of chowder with rolls from the freezer.

BakerAunt
                              Participant

We finished the pea soup on Friday, so all leftovers are gone.

RiversideLen
                                Participant

Yesterday I had salmon loaf, leftover mashed potato, brussels sprouts and carrots.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.