What are you Cooking the Week of March 20, 2022

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are you Cooking the Week of March 20, 2022

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Joan Simpson
    Participant

We had leftover vegetable soup and grill cheese sandwich.

Mike Nolan
      Keymaster

I think we're just going to have oatmeal here tonight.

chocomouse
        Participant

We had Korean chicken (bulgogi) and salad; and my husband also cleaned out some leftovers.

RiversideLen
          Participant

I made a pizza last night, with thin sliced onion, mushrooms and green pepper. The sauce was pasta sauce with mushrooms that I thickened with a dollop of tomato paste. I made the dough with equal amounts of durum, semolina and whole wheat, hydrated at 70% and a couple of teaspoons of butter and olive oil. It came out pretty good.

cwcdesign
            Participant

I’m making tabbouleh with feta for dinner tonight - getting some healthy grains in

Joan Simpson
              Participant

We had fried pork chops, black eyed peas and potato salad.

chocomouse
                Participant

Tuna fish sandwiches on whole grain bread last night.

RiversideLen
                  Participant

Last night I made shrimp with pasta and cauliflower.

I have pizza dough left from the batch I made Thursday, so tonight's dinner will be pizza.

Joan Simpson
                    Participant

I made the Kielbasa in tomato sauce over rice and with that I made a new recipe of cheese muffins and they were really good with sharp cheddar,and I didn't have grated parm so I shredded a little provolone ,made half the recipe and got 7 large muffins .Reminded me of the biscuits from Red Lobster but in muffin form.I posted the recipe site in the baking post.Click on the photo.

BakerAunt
                      Participant

I cooked a package of chickpeas on Saturday. I froze some and used about 15 oz. to make my Spanish Chickpea, Spinach, and Bulgur Stew, which I adapted from a Penzey's archived recipe. I used tomato sauce from the freezer. I had it for dinner, while my husband had the rest of the Tarragon Chicken and Rice with Mushrooms and some microwaved frozen peas. I will have the rest of my stew for lunches in the coming week.

I also made yogurt today.

chocomouse
                        Participant

I made meatloaf, squash, mashed potatoes, and mushroom gravy for our dinner tonight.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.