What are you Cooking the Week of April 28, 2024?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are you Cooking the Week of April 28, 2024?

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Mike Nolan
    Keymaster

I made the chicken dish, but I think I'd call it more a variant on chicken Florentine than Tuscan chicken, because I left out garlic, oregano and sun dried tomatoes.

The sauce didn't thicken as much as I would have liked, but it was pretty good anyway, and 2 drumsticks with onions, mushrooms and sauce was 14 carbs. We also had the last of the keto-friendly cheesecake today, and I think I might try making a key lime cheesecake next.

RiversideLen
      Participant

I made a bbq style pizza. I had some leftover bbq pork tenderloin which I used as a topping. For the sauce I diluted some tomato paste with water to get the right consistency and then added a little bbq sauce. Also had some diced bell pepper. For the cheese I had an open package of Mac & Cheese blend (it's sharp cheddar, American and Swiss) and some mozzarella in the freezer. So, I used up some odds and ends. I over sauced it but it still came out pretty good and I had enough left for Sunday's breakfast.

bbq-pizza

It's not the most attractive pizza I've ever made but I wanted to try out posting the pic in actual size.

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.