What are you Cooking the week of July 5, 2020?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are you Cooking the week of July 5, 2020?

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    cwcdesign
    Participant

I want to know where they’d find grass in the ocean

BakerAunt
      Participant

Sometimes people are so caught up in the trendy that they do not use common sense.

It was clear to me this morning that the chicken thawing in the refrigerator would not be ready for roasting this morning, so I made the “Jacob’s Stew” recipe from Bob’s Red Mill, with the changes that I incorporated when I made it a few weeks ago. This time, however, I used turkey broth from the freezer, added a half yellow bell pepper that I needed to use, and added some kale at the end. The day is cooler than it has been, so that worked for dinner, and we have leftovers for another night later this week.

Mike Nolan
        Keymaster

We had tomato and salami sandwiches on the freshly baked semolina bread.

chocomouse
          Participant

The menu tonight was grilled chicken thighs, broccoli, and green salad. As we were sitting down to eat, we lost power, and just got it back. Hot, humid, no air moving. And still no rain here, although it has been forecast for several days.

Joan Simpson
            Participant

I fixed a Mexican casserole and bread and butter.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.