RiversideLen
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
No, you didn't cheat them. Buying a used appliance is always an unknown. You made an offer and they accepted it. I hope you got all of the accessories with it.
I am on my second KA lift bowl, the first one still works but I retired it because the newer one had some features I wanted (wider bowl, spiral bread hook and the color). I wanted the bowl lift model because my mixer lives on the counter partially under overhead cabinets and I didn't want a tilt head bumping up against those cabinets. You very much can use it to make bread doughs, that is the main thing I use mine for.
The advantage of the bowl lift over the tilt head is that the head will never pop up under a load. Their heavier duty models tend to be bowl lift. But honestly, I think it's 6 of one and a half dozen of the other. The one you're used to is going to be the one you like better.
I made tostadas tonight.
I'm so sorry Joan, I know what you're going through. I will keep you in my prayers.
I pulled some meatballs from the freezer and had spaghetti, meatballs and broccoli.
Thank you BakerAunt!
For tonight, I had another salad like yesterday's.
I decided to turn tonight's dinner into a salad.
Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.Yesterday I made some boneless chicken breasts on the grill. I had one with a salad and a little pasta. Tonight will be a repeat.
Happy Birthday, Cass!
I had a cheese burger with onion and mushrooms and a large salad.
I made stuffed red peppers to pop in the freezer for future meals. I used a pound of ground beef and a pound of bulk Italian sausage, bread crumbs, dried onions and parsley, hydrated with canned beef broth. The peppers were on the larger side so I cut them down the middle and made 4 stuffed halves. I also got 4 meatballs out of it.
Tonight's dinner will be leftover steak, a small salad and brussels sprouts, maybe a little pasta.
I'm making a batch of rye/semolina/wheat buns.
On Tuesday and Wednesday, I made big salads for dinner with slices of left over pork roast.
Yesterday I made a sirloin steak on the BBQ and had some with chicken veg soup. For tonight I think it's going to be a steak sandwich with chicken veg soup.
I had left over pork roast sandwich, brussels sprouts, and a little left over rice and beans.
I'm down to my last sandwich bun so I'm making a batch right now.
I made a pork loin roast on the BBQ yesterday, had it with salad, brown rice and baked beans.
-
AuthorPosts
