OXO warranty service!

Home Forums General Discussions OXO warranty service!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mike Nolan
    Keymaster

A while back the aluminum colander I use for pasta finally broke (we bought it over 40 years ago.)

After some looking around online, I bought a 5 quart OXO metal colander on Amazon in April of 2020, over three years ago, and liked it a lot.

Recently one of the feet fell off. I contacted OXO about how to glue it back on, they recommended against that. That exact model has been updated, but they gave me a warranty credit sufficient to buy the current version, and it arrived today.

3 cheers for OXO's customer service!

Spread the word
      cwcdesign
      Participant

That's good to know Mike.

Our 5 year old OXO scale died (I did not file the warranty and we have been hard on it). Before I replaced it, I went to Serious Eats to see what they recommended. They recommended the one we have because it's really accurate for one and holds up quite well - if you take care of it.

RiversideLen
        Participant

A lot of times we forget about warranties on cookware. Several years ago the handle on one of my 1.5 quart Cuisinart saucepan's came off. I called their customer service number and told them about it and they sent me a new one.

Mike Nolan
          Keymaster

I've got a myweigh scale I will probably have to replace soon, the control panel is developing a problem. But I've had it for a number of years.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.