What are you Cooking the Week of December 12, 2021?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are you Cooking the Week of December 12, 2021?

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    cwcdesign
    Participant

BA I meant to comment that another reason the buttermilk is a nice option is you can let the chicken sit in it for a while and it tenderizes as well.

Joan Simpson
      Participant

We had cubed steak,thickened potatoes and green butter beans.

I also made Cuban Lunch Box Candy.It was a very simple recipe and good.Melt together 1 bag of chocolate chips,1 of peanut butter chips and 1 of butterscotch chips when all melted in microwave or stove top on low is how I did it add 1 cup of crushed peanuts,1 cup of rice krispies and about a cup and half of ruffle potato chips that have been crushed up some not to crumbs stir altogether and I didn't want to take the time to dip so I poured in 9x13 pan with parchment so I could lift it out after it set up and cut in very small pieces.Good.

chocomouse
        Participant

I made corn chowder for dinner. We are getting our first snowstorm of the season! So far, we have about 4 inches with up to 8 predicted. I think it's time I had my studded snow tires put on my Jeep.

BakerAunt
          Participant

For Saturday night dinner, I made buttermilk coleslaw, using an organically grown cabbage I bought last month at the farmer's market, to go with the oven baked fish and chips with dill tartar sauce.

Mike Nolan
            Keymaster

We had some of the onion soup I made the other day, the onions have softened up nicely.

I also had a salad, my wife had a baked sweet potato.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.