Shooting incident at YouTube

Home Forums Member News Shooting incident at YouTube

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mike Nolan
    Keymaster

Some of you know that my younger son works at YouTube, where there was a shooting incident today. He was working from home today, so he wasn't even at the YouTube buildings. He said his team chat group got kind of spooky, though.

Spread the word
      S_Wirth
      Participant

Your son was the first thing that crossed my mind when I saw the news break this afternoon.

We missed all the local and national news this evening due to nearby tornadoes and half dollar sized hail and lighting that was pretty bad. I unplugged all the stuff I could get to and we rode it out for a long time. It kept coming in waves of more storms but seems to be gone now.

Local news will be on a few minutes so I can learn more about the shooting.

Joan Simpson
        Participant

I didn't know that about your son Mike.So glad he wasn't at work today.In this day and time you never know when you'll be caught up in something like this.I can only imagine...

BakerAunt
          Participant

Mike, I'm glad that your son was working at home today.

S. Wirth--We also had thunderstorms and hail this afternoon, but those in your area appear to have been worse.

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by BakerAunt.
            aaronatthedoublef
            Participant

Mike, I'm glad your son was working at home and that he is okay.

cwcdesign
              Participant

Mike, I'm so glad your son is safe. I knew he was with Google, but didn't realize it was YouTube

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.