If you eat in a restaurant chances are you are being served some items that were previously prepared, refrigerated and then warmed up on order, which is essentially what a left over is. Personally, I love left overs as they make easy meals.
I was able to get it by thinking it through.
Yesterday I made veggie fried rice for lunch (zucchini, mushroom, red onion and red bell pepper). For dinner I had a brat and a large salad.
I made a pork roast earlier today and I will make thin slices for a sandwich for dinner. I will have a large salad with it.
I had never heard of it, took a guess and got it.
I honestly didn't know so I did some quick research on it. I found it interesting what other foods are good sources. btw, I love the number one source but rarely have them.
I knew this one.
I made sloppy joe and had a large salad with it.
I got it.
I made sandwich buns again.
I got it but it was more of an educated guess.
I had leftover pork, microwaved frozen mac and cheese and broccoli. Easy and good.
I put some thick pork loin chops on the grill with a packet of applewood for smoke. They came out real good. Had it some pasta as I had a little sauce in a jar that I wanted to finish.
I got it but it took me a few minutes to think it through.
Now that I have a freezer dedicated to flour, I decided to place an order with King Arthur, besides I'll be needing semolina soon anyway. It looks like their shipping department is back on their game, I placed the order on July 1, it shipped on the 2nd and was on my doorstep today.
I knew it too. There is a difference between toxins, germs and bacteria.