*hangs head*
I made my bun recipe into a braided loaf. I thought I'd be fancy with it and put bagel topping on one of the three ropes. Since the loaf takes longer to bake than the buns, the topping got a little dark. I probably won't use the topping on a loaf again. Got good oven spring on it.
Spaghetti with leftover meatballs today. I'll make some broccoli with it.
I had pasta (penne) and meatballs.
Italiancook, I don't think it makes the breads rise faster and after I started using it I did not notice any change in flavor but I never did a side by side comparison. And yes, I use it in the same proportion as the Red.
Missed it too.
Baiting them with what they have become accustomed to is a good idea. At least their final meal was a good one.
If anyone is running low on yeast, I was on the KAF site this morning and saw they have SAF Gold in stock (2 limit per order). And if you're wondering if you can use SAF Gold for all your yeast needs, yes you can. I've been using it exclusively for years.
I made pasta sauce yesterday and had spaghetti and meatballs. I pulled the meatballs from the freezer as I had made them last month.
I got it through the process of elimination.
I'll be making another stir fry as I have mushrooms I want to use up. Having it with rice this time.
I missed it too though I should have known better.
I agree BakerAunt, but I was torn between mashed potatoes or noodles but then I said to myself, who are you kidding?
I made a stir fry consisting of onion, green pepper, carrot, cauliflower, mushrooms and left over pork. Had it over noodles.
I made a pork roast this afternoon. I will have a pork sandwich and leftover sweet potato.