I made a pizza, sausage and onion. I have enough dough for one more, so Tuesday's pizza will be the same. I'm really pleased with how this dough turned out, I used equal amounts (90 grams each) of semolina, rye, whole wheat and KA AP, hydrated at 66% plus just a little more as it was was kneading, 1/4 tsp of salt and yeast and a tsp of sugar and appr 2 tsp of olive oil.
It sounds more like an activity than an item, so I was able to guess the correct answer.
I'm going to have an Easter pizza. I made the dough for it yesterday.
I love it!
I guessed correctly because I know of other distilled spirits that are flavored with it.
I noticed it bakes at a relatively low temperature too, 300 degrees. I normally bake chocolate chip cookies at 375.
I'm baking a leftover chicken breast drenched with sauce and topped with mozzarella, having it with spaghetti and cauliflower and carrot.
Skeptic, Cointreau or triple sec could be used as a substitute for Grand Mariner, but I'm willing to bet you don't have those on hand either.
I didn't know it was made from anything other than brisket but was able to get the right answer by process of elimination.
I seldom have it, but pastrami on rye with mustard and a dill pickle on the side is yummy!
I baked boneless chicken breasts, I had it with rice and broccoli.
My neighbor and me both have a peach tree. The peaches they produce are pretty small and spotted. Last year neither one of us had any peaches. Hopefully this year will be better.
I made a patty melt and chicken veg soup.
I knew it from some shows I've seen on TV.
An alcohol question, hehe, I got it!
I made a hamburger, mashed potato and broccoli, cauliflower and carrot.