RiversideLen
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
I was just browsing Whole Foods at Amazon, they have fresh cake yeast, 2 ounce cakes, available. They are also showing envelopes of active dry yeast available.
I don't understand artichokes, Mike, how do you make those?
I had a pot roast sandwich, mashed taters and broccoli and cauliflower.
I have made pancakes without eggs and they were fine.
I think I overmixed the batter. It said to mix for one minute, which I did using a timer. Maybe 45 seconds would be better. The batter comes out thick, almost like a thin bread batter, you have to smooth it out in the pan because it will retain whatever shaped it had when it's dropped in the pan. I get the mix in packs of 4 from Amazon because I like to have something on hand, so I'll be making it again. I'll get it right one of these days.
April 22, 2020 at 12:53 pm in reply to: The latest recipe to be released — Ikea meatballs and sauce #23054Not a problem, it's not a WSJ exclusive so it can be found elsewhere.
April 22, 2020 at 12:47 pm in reply to: The latest recipe to be released — Ikea meatballs and sauce #23051It's behind a pay wall. Will try to google it.
Googled it, Ikea Meatball Recipe
-
This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by
RiversideLen.
One thing I don't like about bagels is they go stale fast. But when they are fresh, they are great. There was a bagel restaurant neat work, they had a wide variety of freshly baked bagels, 3 different kinds of cream cheese (plain, raisin and veggie). Used to love that place.
On Monday I made a batch of sandwich buns. This morning I made a cake using BRM gluten free vanilla mix. I seasoned it with a teaspoon of cake spice and topped with a ganache made from Ghirardelli semi sweet chips and milk. The taste is good but the cake came out a little tough.
I made a pot roast (haven't made that in decades), barley and broccoli.
You can break an egg into a buttered custard dish, cover with plastic wrap and microwave and if you didn't break the yolk first, it will explode. It's the yolk that explodes.
I guess it depends on what style of pizza you're making. My dough naturally degasses because I roll it out to a uniform thickness (thin).
I had leftover pork roast with Brussels sprouts and cauliflower and brown rice.
I made a pork roast and cubed and roasted a sweet potato and a few Brussels sprouts and a couple of cauliflower sections.
I guessed correctly.
I made my sandwich buns today. Made half of them with the basket weave and half with the bagel topping.
-
This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by
-
AuthorPosts