What are You Cooking the Week of April 26, 2020?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are You Cooking the Week of April 26, 2020?

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Joan Simpson
    Participant

Yesterday I made pizza for me and love letting the dough rise with just 1/4 tsp. of yeast as ya'll told me and I made spaghetti for my husband,he doesn't care for pizza and I think if you're doing the cooking you should get what you want sometime,lol.My pizza had sausage,pepperoni,black olives,green peppers,onions,mushrooms,and pickled banana peppers yummy and I've had a piece for breakfast this morning.We've done a grocery run to Publix already and I found KAF all purpose flour unbleached 5 # bag for $3.99,I checked and no yeast but I'm fine for awhile.

kimbob
      Participant

Sweet Italian sausage, peppers and onions and maybe a little sauce for my hub.

Mike Nolan
        Keymaster

Sounds good Kimbob, we're doing burgers on the grill tonight, assuming the buns get done in time.

Joan Simpson
          Participant

We're having meatloaf,mashed potatoes and garden peas.I've been getting my starter up to par so tonight I'll make some sourdough and will add in the leftover potatoes and use the water they cooked in for the water.We'll see how that works out.

BakerAunt
            Participant

Dinner tonight was left over roast chicken thighs, microwaved fresh green beans, and freekeh cooked in turkey broth.

RiversideLen
              Participant

I made a boneless pork chop, roasted sweet potato and cauliflower.

kimbob
                Participant

Turn back the calendar! Corned beef in crockpot with beer, cabbage, oven roasted potatoes, carrots and irish soda bread.

Mike Nolan
                  Keymaster

I made some egg salad for lunch, using Dijon mustard and some of my celery vinegar. The celery vinegar gave it an interesting acid undertone, quite different from the usual lemon juice.

chocomouse
                    Participant

Grilled chicken thighs, potatoes roasted on the grill, broccoli, and Birdseed Butterflake Rolls for dinner tonight.

Mike Nolan
                      Keymaster

We had breaded onion rings and breaded mushrooms for supper, not the healthiest dinner, but tasty.

Joan Simpson
                        Participant

We had grilled chicken marinated in Italian dressing with baked potato and the leftover salad from the taco salad.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.