RiversideLen
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
I am sorry to hear.
I had some leftover sloppy joe mix and some open packages of cheese that I wanted to use up so I made a pizza with it. Had steamed broccoli with it.
I had a sloppy Joe and chicken veg soup.
I'm a fan of lentil soup too but haven't made it in a while. I should have put some lentils in tonight's soup.
For tonight's dinner I made a pizza and chicken veggie soup.
I made a batch of sandwich buns (6) but held out enough dough for a pizza for tonight's dinner.
I roasted a pork tenderloin, had some with rice and brussels sprouts and carrots.
I had a stuffed pepper with mac and cheese and brussels sprouts.
I had a stuffed pepper, carrots and home made garlic mashed potatoes. I usually make mashed taters from a box (I have no issues with those) but I bought fresh potatoes the other day.
I made stuffed peppers today.
Happy Birthday, BA!
I'm making a batch of burger/sandwich buns.
My mom also had a grinder attachment for the Sunbeam MixMaster. The Sunbeam wasn't heavy enough to support the weight of the grinder like the KA does, so the grinder had legs. I recall my mom grinding the turkey livers and stuff to put into the stuffing (she would cook it after grinding it) and grinding left over holiday ham to make a sandwich spread. She would also grind poppyseeds once or twice a year to use in a pastry (kolaches) and maybe a poppyseed cake (she didn't make that too often). I'd say she probably used the grinder a half dozen times a year, tops, but it was there when she needed it.
Pork chop, rice and red cabbage.
BA, I think you should be able to buy it at Binny's online, they could ship it to you. Of course, shipping would cost a few dollars.
Spaghetti, meatballs and broccoli.
-
AuthorPosts