Kidpizzas No Bake Cherry Pie

Home Forums Threads Saved from the KAF Baking Circle Kidpizzas No Bake Cherry Pie

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    rottiedogs
    Participant

Kidpizzas No Bake Cherry Pie
      dachshundlady
      Here you go Kiddo, just type out those instructions here. Unless it's a secret recipe! ????
      badge posted by: dachshundlady on December 08, 2015 at 7:38 am in General discussions
      share on: Twitter, Facebook
      Subscribe to: This post
      REPLIES TO THIS DISCUSSION
      Save
      Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save" to activate your changes.
      reply by: bakeraunt on December 11, 2015 at 5:58 pm
      bakeraunt
      Chocolate and blueberries go well together....
      REPLY TO THIS COMMENT
      reply by: Livingwell on December 11, 2015 at 5:32 pm
      Livingwell
      Thank you for the quick answer, KidPizza! Even though I made a major grocery run the other day so I wouldn't have to go shopping again until after the first of the year, I just decided today to make your pie for our New Year's Eve dessert, so will have to make a quick trip the beginning of next week to get all of the ingredients. I described the pie to himself and he thinks it sounds good, too! I will buy Cool Whip to accommodate his lactose-intolerance. It doesn't taste nearly as rich as real whipped cream, but if it means the difference between using it and him not having dessert, I'll buy the Cool Whip. We just bought a lovely prime rib roast for our New Year's Eve dinner and your pie will make a great dessert to our meal! Thanks again for sharing your recipe! "Penelope"
      REPLY TO THIS COMMENT
      reply by: KIDPIZZA on December 11, 2015 at 5:06 pm
      KIDPIZZA
      LIVINGWELL:
      Good afternoon my dear friend. Penelope use whichever one you like. It all tastes good because it has sugar in it. As for size 8, oz will be more than enough. You may have enough for a 2nd go around.
      Lets us know how you like it. Oh yes Penelope, you can try Blueberries next time. I do not know how it goes with choco, but let us all know if you try it.
      Enjoy the day my friend.
      ~CASS.
      REPLY TO THIS COMMENT
      reply by: Livingwell on December 11, 2015 at 4:09 pm
      Livingwell
      KidPizza, I am planning on making this for New Year's Eve dessert for himself and me, but am confused about the whipped topping. Does the 8 oz. of frozen whipped topping mean Cool Whip or the can of Reddi-Whip whipped cream? Since himself is lactose intolerant, I use Cool Whip whenever real whipped cream is called for, but I want to make sure I buy the right size. Thank you! "Penelope"
      REPLY TO THIS COMMENT
      reply by: bakeraunt on December 10, 2015 at 9:31 am
      bakeraunt
      This will be a great recipe for those last minute desserts--and also perfect for hot weather when none of us wants to turn on an oven. Thank you, Kid Pizza!
      REPLY TO THIS COMMENT
      reply by: buttercup on December 10, 2015 at 9:00 am
      buttercup
      Thanks for sharing another great recipe Cass. Hope your feeling well,
      REPLY TO THIS COMMENT
      reply by: lennycubfan on December 10, 2015 at 3:11 am
      lennycubfan
      Thank you Kidpizza!
      REPLY TO THIS COMMENT
      reply by: KIDPIZZA on December 10, 2015 at 2:58 am
      KIDPIZZA
      LENNYCUBFAN:
      Good morning. Yes, choco bar is acceptable like Hershey's milk choco. I used a dark choco bar pieces from Trader Joe's market it was from a European firm.
      Good luck & enjoy the rest of the day.
      ~KIDPIZZA.
      REPLY TO THIS COMMENT
      reply by: lennycubfan on December 09, 2015 at 4:37 pm
      lennycubfan
      That sounds delicious. One question, what is chunk of choco, is that a brand? Can I use some other chocolate bar if I can't find it?
      REPLY TO THIS COMMENT
      reply by: dachshundlady on December 09, 2015 at 3:18 pm
      dachshundlady
      Thank you so much. I love chocolate and cherries. With those two ingredients, the total is always better than the sum of its parts. I might even use a chocolate store bought crust!
      REPLY TO THIS COMMENT
      reply by: Livingwell on December 08, 2015 at 6:44 pm
      Livingwell
      Thank you kindly for the recipe, KidPizza! It looks super yummy and easy! Cherries and chocolate - yum! It probably won't be until after the first of the year when I will have enough time to make it, but it is on my short list of new recipes to try. First I have to make your tapioca pudding! That's on my schedule for this week-end and himself can't wait, as it is one of his favorite desserts. I'll let you know how it turns out for me. Thanks again for the pie recipe, my friend! "Penelope"
      REPLY TO THIS COMMENT
      reply by: KIDPIZZA on December 08, 2015 at 1:28 pm
      KIDPIZZA
      BAKERAUNT, LIVINGWELL,& Mary~Ann:
      Good morning Ladies. I am going to post the "CHERRY~CHOCO no bake pie recipe for you.
      This is for a 9,in pie. You can use your own pie crust if you like but I used a store- bought one made from Graham crackers. The essence of this recipe is that there is no fuss & no baking getting it done quickly does make this recipe appealing.
      COMES NOW:
      Large marshmallows..................................10,...................2.5,oz
      Milk.............................................................1/4 cup + 1.5,TBLS...2.375,oz.
      chunk of choco............................................Candy bar......2,75 oz
      1, can of cherry pie filling....................................................21, oz.
      1, 9, in Graham cracker pie crust or your choice
      1, container of REDDI WHIP frozen whipped topping ..........8, oz can
      In a sauce pan place the first 3 ingredients & heat them up on a low flame to medium flame stirring so as not to scorch your sauce pan.
      COOL completely.!!!
      Fold about 3/4 cup of topping into the mix & blend in & make it smooth. Now pour this concoction into the pie crust.
      Cover & place into refridge for at least 30, minutes. When ready spill approx.enough of the can of cherries into the pie crust but not all of it withhold about 3, TBLS. it should be flush with the crust top surface or slightly below. Whenever you are ready to eat it spritz the frozen topping on top & make a design with a spoon for appearance. Refridge overnite.
      For myself I would cut a slice place it in my plate & then I would give a spritz smooth it out somewhat & eat it. Do what you think is best for yourself.
      . After you do this once you can begin thinking of other fruits like maybe blue berries, Banana,
      Pumpkin. Anyway I hope you will enjoy it.
      Mary~Ann, even if it was a secret recipe I would have given it to you...you know that.
      ~CASS.

Spread the word
    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.