Is sawdust gluten-free

Home Forums General Discussions Is sawdust gluten-free

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    aaronatthedoublef
    Participant

"Sawdust enhanced" cookies?

He challenged the city's findings on a number of levels: First, he said that he only uses "microbiologically sound" sawdust, and that it affects the human body a lot like bran does. (Read: You might not want to eat a bag of these cookies before a long flight.) Next, he pointed out that sawdust has always been listed on the cookies' packaging, along with more conventional ingredients like raisins and flour. And finally, the owner of the natural products shop where he buys the sawdust appeared in court on his behalf, testifying that it was a "vegetable product."

Spread the word
      chocomouse
      Participant

Yup. And coffee is made from a bean, so it is a vegetable. Wine is made from grapes, so it is a fruit. Pour me a couple more glasses and I'll have met my recommended daily servings. Then I can cruise on over to the tin of Christmas cookies and start having fun. THanks for posting that interesting article, Aaron.

aaronatthedoublef
        Participant

Chocomouse, are chocolate covered espresso beans a two bean salad?

Mike Nolan
          Keymaster

Isn't there one of the cheese companies that disses an unnamed competitor for using cellulose in their grated cheese by calling it 'adding sawdust'?

chocomouse
            Participant

Aaron! Yes!! And if you like your's spicy, you could grind up a little jalapeno and have a 3 bean salad.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.