RiversideLen
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Those look real nice, Mike.
Not being a big cheese person, I missed it.
Today I had leftover pork and sweet potatoes. A nice easy meal.
I made sandwich buns today.
I missed it.
They had some specialty flours on the website, like French Style and several others, maybe some rye but I didn't check that. I put in an order for a 3 lb bag of French style and Graham pastry flour. I'll have to wait and see if the order gets fulfilled. I like the French style for making pizza.
I made a small pork roast and sweet potato. I sliced the potatoes in about 1/2 inch semi circles, tossed with olive oil and roasted it in a 400 degree oven. Came out pretty good and I have enough left for tomorrow.
Happy Birthday to your husband, BakerAunt, the cake sounds delicious!
When I was younger, I drank my share of it, it made my pee green.
I had a pork chop, mashed potato and broccoli.
I think it was Friday that I got the $3.14 shipping email from KAF. Since I am running a little low on AP and bread flour, I placed an order for 2 bags of bread and one of AP. Threw a couple of other items in there too. I checked a few minutes ago and see they have a tracking number on my order so at least I'll be able to bake for a while. I was able to get a bag of organic KAF white whole wheat from Whole Foods last week.
I missed it too. Since I know it has raw egg in it, I avoid it. Not a fan of undercooked/raw eggs.
Things are getting crazy, I wonder when it will end. My sister texted me and said she can't get toilet paper, paper towels or napkins and asked me if could send her some her some toilet paper. She doesn't have a computer and lives in a small town. I went on Amazon and the only thing I could find was some paper towels, the kind you find in a public bathroom in a dispenser. So I ordered some of those for her. Amazon Fresh (grocery delivery) time slots are almost impossible to get. I hope this passes soon.
I had a chicken cheddar burger and chicken veg soup.
I had roasted salmon, whipped sweet potato and fresh asparagus.
-
AuthorPosts