Joan Simpson
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Today I had a bologna, tomato and onion sandwich with chips.
Your English muffins sound so good BakerAunt!
I made a no bake peanut butter pie. I couldn't find a chocolate pie crust ready made so I bought Walmart brand of Oreo's and ground them added some butter and pressed them in pan and baked 10 minutes.We'll see how it tastes tomorrow.I had hamburger steak with mushrooms and onions and a salad.
Went out with my friend tonight Buffalo Chicken tenders, fries, fried pickles and we shared a slice of chocolate peanut butter pie with a few drinks ...it was delicious!
Love Blueberry muffins Kimbob!
Today I had rotisserie chicken with a salad and ice cream 🍦 for dessert.
Len your tomatoes are nice!
BakerAunt that Blackberry coffee cake sounds so good!
I had log time friends from Florida traveling through that my husband use to work with in the 70's come by and spend the night with me Saturday and I baked them a pineapple upside down cake and brownies for them to take home Sunday morning. Today I baked another pineapple upside down cake for another friend that's having surgery Wednesday.
Yesterday I had a smoked chicken plate that a friend brought to me, today I had a hamburger and chips.
Wings and grapes.
I had a BLT tonight with some grapes.
Yesterday I baked Peanut Butter Cookies and Oatmeal and Raisin cookies for my friends. My friends own a body and mechanic shop are always helping me with my truck so I always try to show appreciation to them! I am so blessed!
I need to bake cookies too.
Nice looking pizza Len!
I had a hotdog with chips and fresh guacamole.
-
AuthorPosts