Joan Simpson
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
I had a hotdog with chips and yogurt tonight.
Thankyou Cwcdesign about my friends pup.
I agree on reading the comments on recipes.
September 30, 2026 at 6:50 pm in reply to: What are you Cooking the Week of September 27, 2026? #50139I had a ham and cheese sandwich. I went with a friend today to Gainesville ,Fla. to take her 16 year old Dachshund to an eye doctor., thankful all was better than they thought.
September 29, 2026 at 7:05 pm in reply to: What are you Baking the Week of September 27, 2026? #50134I made a Lemon Supreme Pound cake for a friends Birthday.
September 29, 2026 at 7:03 pm in reply to: What are you Cooking the Week of September 27, 2026? #50133More chicken salad.
September 28, 2026 at 5:26 pm in reply to: What are you Cooking the Week of September 27, 2026? #50123I had chicken salad that I made from a rotisserie chicken, crackers with chips and dip.
September 24, 2026 at 9:13 pm in reply to: What are you Baking the Week of September 20, 2026? #50108I baked 4 loaves of Banana Bread today.Two for my sister in love with walnuts and 2 for friends or poker haven't decided what I'm taking tomorrow.
September 24, 2026 at 9:05 pm in reply to: What are you Cooking the Week of September 20, 2026? #50107Hamburger vegetable soup with pimento cheese sandwich.
Mike your pizza looks so good!
September 23, 2026 at 6:49 pm in reply to: What are you Cooking the Week of September 20, 2026? #50099Skeptic7 your green bean dish sounds very good! Thank goodness it's cooling off here too.
Tonight I had a ham sandwich with chips and a banana.
September 22, 2026 at 4:38 pm in reply to: What are you Cooking the Week of September 20, 2026? #50091I had shrimp avocado salad again .
September 21, 2026 at 7:32 pm in reply to: What are you Cooking the Week of September 20, 2026? #50089I had hamburger vegetable soup with salad and French bread.
September 19, 2026 at 11:47 pm in reply to: What are you Cooking the Week of Sepember 13, 2026? #50082Thursday I had raw oysters on crackers with homemade cocktail sauce with horseradish I haven't had in along time, dang good too.Friday I had vegetable soup, today I had grilled chicken thighs, green beans,garden peas and salad.
Len your salmon balls looks good , I'm like BakerAunt I usually do patties.
Mike your Ruben looks wonderful , one of my favorite sandwiches
Kimbob I know you'll be happy when all the renovations are over.It can be stressful.September 16, 2026 at 6:35 pm in reply to: What are you Cooking the Week of Sepember 13, 2026? #50063I did bad today went to KFC for dinner it was actually good and now I'm having popcorn for supper.
September 15, 2026 at 9:38 pm in reply to: What are you Cooking the Week of Sepember 13, 2026? #50059Pizza looks good Mike.
I had a sweet potato, topped with taco meat, avocado, cottage cheese and drizzled with hot honey. I was skeptical my friends daughter told me of this but it's actually good getting my protein.
Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.September 14, 2026 at 7:15 pm in reply to: What are you Cooking the Week of Sepember 13, 2026? #50056It's been so hot, just salads or sandwiches for me the last couple days. Should be cooling down a little soon.
September 10, 2026 at 6:56 pm in reply to: What are you Cooking the Week of September 6, 2026? #50036I repeated the Avocado Shrimp Salad and also made brown sugar for my baking.
-
AuthorPosts
