Joan Simpson
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
September 10, 2026 at 6:54 pm in reply to: What are you Baking the Week of September 6, 2026? #50035
I baked Georgia Corn Bread Cake for the poker game tomorrow night and The soft peanut butter cookies. to take to my friends tomorrow morning.
September 9, 2026 at 7:11 pm in reply to: What are you Cooking the Week of September 6, 2026? #50029I made shrimp avocado salad with tomato, red onion and drizzled with ranch dressing and dusting of chili powder. I sautéed the shrimp in olive oil, a little butter and about a teaspoon of jarred garlic. It is delicious and so refreshing. I used a small avocado for each bowl.Dang good!
Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.September 8, 2026 at 1:10 pm in reply to: What are you Cooking the Week of September 6, 2026? #50019Good looking pizza Mike!
Tonight I have stewed squash with onions, steak bites and sliced tomatoes.Mike I hope Diane is enjoying her retirement!
Thanks BakerAunt .I'm learning this phone stuff everyday too.My friends daughter shows me things and ways to do them all the time, I'm like show me again please.She organized all my apps for me in sections and the next time I was down there she said what in the world happened to your phone... I said hell if I know lol!
I have baked all day. I made a birthday cake for a friend, lemon oatmeal cookies and a sour cream lemon pound cake to take to poker tomorrow night. We have not played in a while as our friend had kidney stones and 3 surgeries already and still has more to go.I don't know how I have a double copy of the cake in the picture but it's ok dang it I can screw something up!SMH
Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.Leftover roast beef sandwich and chips
I have been on the go all day so it's a grilled cheese sandwich and potato chips.
Crab stuffed salmon with broccoli. This was a premade dinner from Publix and it was delicious.
At friends today and she made us the best avocado bowl with chunks of avocado, broiled shrimp, tomatoes and red onion diced and drizzled with Ranch dressing and a sprinkle of chili powder.Delicious!
Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.I baked the Deep Dark Fudgy Brownies from KAF to take to my friends today.
I have been snacking too much so it's pimento cheese and crackers. Yes that's a snack but I've done it all day .
Busy busy day so it was a grilled cheese sandwich.
Cleaning out the fridge... BBQ pulled pork, coleslaw and pickles.
I had pulled pork sandwich, coleslaw and corn on the cob.
-
AuthorPosts


