What are you Cooking the Week of June 28, 2020?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are you Cooking the Week of June 28, 2020?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Mike Nolan
    Keymaster

I have some hard boiled eggs left over from yesterday, so I'm going to make egg salad this afternoon to go with the semolina bread I'm baking.

Spread the word
      chocomouse
      Participant

I made egg salad this morning, to go with the oatmeal- sunflower seed bread I also made this morning. We're in the midst of a t-storm right now, and it is pouring -- with storms to continue for the next 2-3 days! Glorious rain!

skeptic7
        Participant

I'm doing chicken legs with rosemary in the pressure cooker. I'm sort of making it up as I go along with flavor choices taken from the web and methods used the last time I cooked chicken legs with a stove top pressure cooker. I have 2 carrots, 3 celery stalks, 1 onion, a sprig of rosemary, some pepper and Herbs of Provence, and 7 chicken drumsticks now cooking. Oh and 1/2 cup of left over mead instead of white wine.

kimbob
          Participant

Stuffed shells with meat sauce. Garlic bread.

Joan Simpson
            Participant

We had a ham and tomato sandwich.

BakerAunt
              Participant

We had leftover roasted chicken thighs, microwaved frozen vegetables, and bulgur that I cooked in some turkey broth I had frozen.

cwcdesign
                Participant

I made vegetable pad thai

kimbob
                  Participant

Cheesesteak with lots of sauteed onions and oregano and, of course, cheese. When my husband and I were at Rutgers University , there was a joint called Greasy Tony's. We'd get cheesesteaks with extra grease. Lol

RiversideLen
                    Participant

Yesterday I made a pork roast, had it with barley and a veggie stir fry which was mushrooms, zucchini, red onion, red bell pepper and cauliflower.

Joan Simpson
                      Participant

No cooking today,it's 95*-F with heat index of 102*.We had sandwich and chips or soup.

chocomouse
                        Participant

We had penne with meat sauce and a green salad.

Mike Nolan
                          Keymaster

We had lefovers

cwcdesign
                            Participant

We had cheeseburgers on the grill with the Cheese Burger Buns I made earlier today. They were the most perfect burgers I’ve ever made. We had tomatoes from the garden and sweet potato oven fries tossed with Penzey’s Tuscan Sunset seasoning

Mike Nolan
                              Keymaster

Did you do anything different that make the burgers perfect?

BakerAunt
                                Participant

We had leftover red lentil-barley soup with Rye-Barley Crispbread.

CWCdesign--I am so looking forward to having tomatoes from our garden, but our plants are still at the flowering stage.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.