Happy Birthday to S. Wirth!

Home Forums Member News Happy Birthday to S. Wirth!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    BakerAunt
    Participant

I had a phone call from Cass yesterday instructing me to post his birthday wishes for S. Wirth.

Cass wishes you a Happy Birthday and many, many, many more!

I add my own birthday wishes to S. Wirth as well. On the Baking Circle, she could find ANYTHING, and when the need arises at Nebraska Kitchen, she comes through for us as well.

Spread the word
      Joan Simpson
      Participant

Happy Birthday to S.Wirth wishing you a great day!

chocomouse
        Participant

Happy Birthday, Sara! I'm hoping your gardens are beautiful again this year. I sure do miss chatting with you.

Mike Nolan
          Keymaster

We don't hear from her very often, but happy birthday, Sara!

kimbob
            Participant

Wishing you a wonderful, happy birthday swirth!!

cwcdesign
              Participant

Happy Birthday Swirth! I hope you are well and have a great day.πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚

Janiebakes
                Participant

Happy birthday Swirth. I hope you get some time to enjoy watching the birds in your yard.

S_Wirth
                  Participant

Thanks so much KidPizza for remembering my birthday and to BakerAunt for posting the thread here!

Thanks, too, for all of your nice wishes. I am 72 today.

Each day I come here as the second site I visit so I keep up with every post. I enjoy reading about all of your cooking and baking adventures and your life experiences and family news and events. I just don't post much. The last almost 15 months have about worn me out with all the pandemic worries. And caring for my husband due to his stroke almost three years ago takes a lot out of me. The first week of February, I developed a venous stasis ulcer on my left inner ankle. It is the worst pain I've ever had in my life. It takes 4 months at best to heal and I got one on the other inner ankle in late March. I am not very big so I am thankful for that. More weight would add to the pressure on the lower legs.

Again, many thanks to all of you!

Joan Simpson
                    Participant

Prayer's for you S.Wirth in your daily life of taking care of your husband and your health as well.May this new year for you be better!

skeptic7
                      Participant

Happy Birthday. I hope your legs heal quickly.

RiversideLen
                        Participant

Happy Birthday, S Wirth!

Italiancook
                          Participant

I'm sorry I'm so late to your party, S. Wirth. You have helped me out a couple of times, so I regret my tardiness. I hope you had a good special day. I hope you heal completely and soon.

kimbob
                            Participant

Swirth, sending prayers that you heal soon. I know what it's like to be the main and only caregiver. I hope you have some help close by. Not good once the caregiver is down for the count. Keep your chin up.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.