Joan Simpson
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
February 18, 2026 at 8:01 pm in reply to: What are you Cooking the Week of February 15, 2026? #48555
I had another grilled bologna and cheese sandwich, sliced tomatoes and raw broccoli with ranch dressing.
February 17, 2026 at 6:02 pm in reply to: What are you Cooking the Week of February 15, 2026? #48550Len adding the shrimp on top sounds good!
I repeated the rotisserie chicken and broccoli.
February 16, 2026 at 8:30 pm in reply to: What are you Cooking the Week of February 15, 2026? #48547Cwcdesign I love me some fried bologna with charred edges and I like it thick! Tonight I had rotisserie chicken and broccoli and for a snack my friend told me about this...sounds not so good but trust me it was...Ritz crackers with mayonnaise and a slice of cucumber, peppered mine and it was good I was surprised.
February 15, 2026 at 8:54 pm in reply to: What are you Cooking the Week of February 15, 2026? #48538I had a grilled bologna sandwich on fresh sourdough, with chips.
I had leftover pizza.
I tried it straight from my phone like I had done all other times but now I will have to upload to files ---- and it worked just a lot of steps.
February 11, 2026 at 12:51 pm in reply to: What are you Cooking the Week of February 8, 2026? #48503Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.February 11, 2026 at 12:46 pm in reply to: What are you Cooking the Week of February 8, 2026? #48502this was straight from phone like I use to do I'll try again by reducing to files.
February 11, 2026 at 11:14 am in reply to: What are you Cooking the Week of February 8, 2026? #48496Breakfast this morning and supper too, Butter milk biscuits ,eggs and venison sausage, cane syrup for the biscuits.
Now I'm really screwed it's showing on my phone that the photo is there on this site but on my computer it's not duh?
Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.Thank you Len.
yep I had another fail upload, the only way I can do it now is to resize from files, my nephew helped me but it's a pain in the butt much easier before from phone, grr.
Looks wonderful Len!
I had left over pizza too.
Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.I made pizza dough and baked a pizza for International Pizza Day
I had hot dog and chips with salsa
Poker game was canceled so I had a grilled bologna and cheese sandwich with some chips.
-
AuthorPosts


