What are you Cooking the Week of September 24, 2023?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are you Cooking the Week of September 24, 2023?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    RiversideLen
    Participant

Had leftover pork chops and pasta.

BakerAunt
      Participant

For dinner on Wednesday, my husband pan-cooked some pork. I roasted some purple potatoes that I got from the farmers market several weeks ago. We had some leftover green bean salad as well.

On Thursday, I made stir-fry with leftover pork, deglazing liquid, soba noodles, and carrots, celery, red bell pepper (from our garden), green onion, mushrooms, a little bit of leftover zucchini, and broccoli.

Joan Simpson
        Participant

Yesterday I had Caesar chicken salad and tonight it will be chili and a hotdog.

navlys
          Participant

Yesterday was turkey tetrazzini with leftover dry turkey breast meat which I hydrated in chicken broth. It was pretty good. Tonight will be bacon and cheese omelets with hash browns and english muffins with jam.

BakerAunt
            Participant

For dinner on Friday, I made Salmon and Couscous with Greek Seasoning. We had it with the rest of the green bean salad. While the flavors did not clash, I should have used dill in the couscous, so that there would not be such a noticeable difference in flavors between the couscous and the bean salad.

Mike Nolan
              Keymaster

I had a sandwich and some bean salad, Diane had oatmeal.

Joan Simpson
                Participant

Chili and a hotdog.

BakerAunt
                  Participant

We had the rest of the leftover stir-fry for dinner on Friday.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.