Fri. Oct 2nd, 2026

Home › Forums › Cooking — (other than baking) › What are you Cooking the Week of August 9, 2026?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #49865
    BakerAunt
    Participant

      Our dinner on Thursday and again on Friday were the coated pork chops, which we had as sandwiches on the rolls I baked earlier in the week. I had my sliced tomato, onion, and cucumber salad both nights as well. Scott had microwaved frozen peas on Thursday and microwaved fresh broccoli on Friday.

      #49868
      Mike Nolan
      Keymaster

        Tonight we had bread-less tuna melts, just a tomato slice, tuna salad and cheddar cheese. Low carb and very tasty. You need big tomatoes that you can get thick slices from.

        IMG_1954

        Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        #49871
        RiversideLen
        Participant

          Those tuna melts look good.

          Yesterday I made Sloppy Joes. Had it with a side of sugar snap peas.

          #49874
          Mike Nolan
          Keymaster

            We did stuff with deli meats again today.

            #49875
            BakerAunt
            Participant

              For dinner on Friday, I made Turkey-Zucchini Loaf with Peach Dijon Glaze. I grated a large zucchini from today's farmers market for it and have some left for baking next week. I had the rest of my sliced salad with it, while Scott had microwaved frozen peas. The original plan was to have sweet corn, but due to rain today, some vendors did not come to the farmers market today, so no corn was available, nor cherry tomatoes or green onion for the bean salad I hope to make later in the week.

            Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.