What are you Cooking the Week of March 14, 2021?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are you Cooking the Week of March 14, 2021?

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    S_Wirth
    Participant

kimbob...wishing you a very happy belated birthday!! I'm so glad you joined us here on this site!

kimbob
      Participant

Thanks, Italiancook and Swirth! Had cake for lunch! Pizza for dinner. I'm living the dream.🤣😂
        I like checking out this site and the folks on it. Interesting stuff.

BakerAunt
        Participant

Happy Belated Birthday, Kimbob.

kimbob
          Participant

Thank you, BakerAunt.

Joan Simpson
            Participant

No cooking here tonight,we went to a local restaurant and had beef tips mine was with mushrooms and gravy,husbands was with peppers and onions,we had baked potato and salad to go with it.All good.

RiversideLen
              Participant

Happy Birthday, Kimbob!

Yesterday I made a roasted salmon filet, mac and cheese (from frozen) and Brussels Sprouts.

I roasted a chicken for tonight. I'm going to have it with brown rice.

BakerAunt
                Participant

We used the Dutch Oven rolls to make little sandwiches with some of the leftover maple-glazed pork tenderloin. We added a salad of greens and cherry tomatoes sprinkled with sunflower seeds.

kimbob
                  Participant

Thanks, RiversideLen. I could go for a roasted chicken! Think I have one in the freezer.

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.