What are you Cooking the Week of January 10, 2021?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are you Cooking the Week of January 10, 2021?

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    RiversideLen
    Participant

I made Swedish meatballs from a recipe I found on Youtube. Had it with noodles and fresh broccoli.

Joan Simpson
      Participant

I baked a whole chicken in my granite roasting pan,mashed potatoes and green beans.The chicken is always so moist in these roasters,one of my favorite pans.

Joan Simpson
        Participant

Meatloaf,potato salad and steamed cabbage.

BakerAunt
          Participant

To accompany leftover roast chicken thighs on Thursday, I roasted potato wedges. I cut each potato in half lengthwise, then each half into thirds lengthwise. I toss in olive oil, then add seasoning--in this case Penzey’s buttermilk dressing mix—and I roast for 40 minutes at 400F, turning the wedges halfway through the time. We also had microwaved frozen peas and carrots.

Joan Simpson
            Participant

We had grilled ham and cheese sandwiches and fries..

BakerAunt
              Participant

We finished up the roasted chicken thighs tonight. I cooked some freekeh in chicken broth to go with it, and we also had microwaved fresh broccoli.

Italiancook
                Participant

I made slow cooker Irish oatmeal. It'll serve 6 or 7 breakfasts.

Joan Simpson
                  Participant

Today I shredded some of the leftover chicken added BBQ sauce with a little broth and water we had this over mashed potatoes on top of toast and creamed corn.

chocomouse
                    Participant

We had spaghetti, with hamburg, cauliflower, dried garlic chips, chopped onion and celery (I forgot the green peppers); and a green salad.

Mike Nolan
                      Keymaster

We had reubens.

RiversideLen
                        Participant

Easy dinner tonight, a cheese burger and broccoli and carrots.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.