My sister

Home Forums Member News My sister

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Joan Simpson
    Participant

Please keep my family in prayers,my sister that was in nursing home fell last week and complications with the fall and weakness she has gained her Heavenly wings.My heart is broken for my own selfishness but so thankful she is a child of God and know she'll never hurt anymore.So I choose to smile and know I'll see her again one day.Praise the Lord!

Spread the word
      BakerAunt
      Participant

Joan--I am sending you hugs, and I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Mike Nolan
        Keymaster

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss, even though she's in a better place now.

Italiancook
          Participant

I praise the Lord with you, Joan. Thanks for letting us know. Please give yourself a big hug for your faithful care of your sister via visits and food you prepared for her. She was blest to have you. May God bless you during your grief.

Joan Simpson
            Participant

Thank you all for the kind words,it means a lot to me.I truly know she's in a better place.

chocomouse
              Participant

Joan, I'm so sorry to hear that you have lost your sister. I enjoyed hearing about your visits with her, and you showed her so much love through your baking for her. I'm sure you will remember all the good times you had together.

kimbob
                Participant

Joan, I am so sorry to hear about your sister. It's never easy to lose a loved one. You did so much for her. Remember the good times.

Joan Simpson
                  Participant

BakerAunt,Mike,Italiancook,Chocomouse and Kimbob.Thank you all and I really miss her so much but know she's better off.I called her every morning and after supper everyday and I miss that.If I didn't call her first she'd call me and I have this on my answering machine several times (15)when she couldn't get me. "Joan , this is your sister,where are ya?Call me when you can, I love ya".And yes I listen to it ,big smile for me!

RiversideLen
                    Participant

Joan, I am very sorry about your sister. It is never easy losing a loved one. Keep her in your heart and she will always be with you.

navlys
                      Participant

Sorry for your family's loss. It has to be comforting to know that you were there for her in the end.

Joan Simpson
                        Participant

Thankyou Len and Navlys.

cwcdesign
                          Participant

Joan, I am so sorry for your loss. I, too, am glad you were able to be with her so much and to take her treats. Hold dear your wonderful memories.

Joan Simpson
                            Participant

Thank you Cwcdesign.

BakerAunt
                              Participant

Joan--When Cass called me today, he had read here that your sister passed away, and he asked me to extend his sympathy. He knows you miss her a lot.

Joan Simpson
                                Participant

BakerAunt/Cass thank you for the kind thoughts about my sister.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.