Happy Birthday to S. Wirth!

Home Forums General Discussions Happy Birthday to S. Wirth!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    BakerAunt
    Participant

Cass called me yesterday and asked me to start a birthday thread for our member S. Wirth. He wants Sarah to know that he is still good at math (i.e.--knows your age). He wishes you Many Happy Returns and Many More Birthdays, and he will be back next year to wish you the same.

I join with Cass in the Happy Birthday wishes. Have a splendid day and a bright year!

Spread the word
      kimbob
      Participant

Happy birthday, swirth! Have a great day.
        Kim

chocomouse
        Participant

A very Happy Birthday to you Swirth! It's been a pleasure "knowing" you for many years now, and I look forward to many more years of conversation.

skeptic7
          Participant

Happy Birthday! It has been a pleasure conversing with you and I hope to do it for a long time.

RiversideLen
            Participant

Happy Birthday, S.Wirth, I hope you have a wonderful day!

Joan Simpson
              Participant

Happy Birthday Swirth,enjoy your day!

Mike Nolan
                Keymaster

Happy Birthday Sarah (or is it Sara?), and thanks for letting us know Cass is still thinking about us even if not posting here.

cwcdesign
                  Participant

Happy Birthday, Sarah! Glad I came back in time to wish you one. I hope it's a great day. It's also great to hear from Cass.

aaronatthedoublef
                    Participant

Happy birthday Swirth! What kind of cake are you having and are you making it yourself?

Good to hear from Kid Pizza as well!

S_Wirth
                      Participant

Many thanks for all the nice birthday wishes. I enjoyed each one.

Special thanks to KidPIzza for having BakerAunt start the thread! It is so good to hear from KP again.

I didn't get a cake baked today as we had storms forecast on and off all day and thru Friday, as well. It will cool down over the weekend so I'll probably bake something then.

Italiancook
                        Participant

Swirth, I offer my belated birthday greeting. I hope you have fun baking over the weekend.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.