Whole Wheat Sourdough Cheese Crackers

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    BakerAunt
    Participant

Hey, if they want more crackers, they will need to find a way to fork over the 10-quart mixer. 🙂

aaronatthedoublef
    Participant

The response from my wife was “I don’t think that will fit on the counter…” 🙁

Violet wants to give me a movie theater popcorn popper (which I asked for years ago) and that was also nixed.

I figured if Violet asked for that first the mixer would seem reasonable.

And I just received my first 50lb bag of flour. This baking stuff is hard work!

BakerAunt
    Participant

Tell her that is why it needs its own dedicated cart.

Mike Nolan
    Keymaster

One of the reasons I bought the stainless steel work table (at Sams) is so that I’d have some dedicated space that I (hopefully) won’t clutter up. It’s on wheels so I can move it out of the way if needed, it also makes cleaning up under it easier. I probably need to get some more light in that area, I’ve got a lamp from Ikea I could assemble and use. Our kitchen is VERY well lit, by design.

With the wheels on the surface is about 39 inches off the ground, which is actually about the right height for me, our kitchen work surfaces are 33 and 36 inches high (they were sized for my wife, who is much shorter), I wind up bending over more than I should.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.