What are you Cooking the Week of May 28, 2023?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are you Cooking the Week of May 28, 2023?

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    BakerAunt
    Participant

I made a turkey and spinach loaf to go with leftover quinoa salad for dinner on Wednesday.

chocomouse
      Participant

We had grilled chicken thighs with asparagus and the last of a couple of leftover salads.

Joan Simpson
        Participant

Leftover hamburger vegetable soup and pimento cheese sandwich.

Mike Nolan
          Keymaster

We went with a rotisserie chicken from Sams tonight, I'll make stock with the bones again.

BakerAunt
            Participant

We had leftover turkey-spinach loaf and quinoa salad.

I made yogurt on Thursday.

Joan Simpson
              Participant

We had steak and baked potato with our brother & sister and I made 2 churns of ice cream for the freezer vanilla and blueberry.So we are full ❤

Joan Simpson
                Participant

Leftovers of beef roast & gravy over rice,white acre peas with boiled okra, cucumbers & vinegar & oil, and blueberry ice cream.

Mike Nolan
                  Keymaster

I was originally planning something on the grill tonight, but there are storms in the area again this evening, so we'll figure out something to make indoors.

BakerAunt
                    Participant

For dinner on Friday, I made a stir-fry with leftover pork, deglazing, soba noodles, carrots, celery, red bell pepper, mushrooms, and broccoli.

RiversideLen
                      Participant

I made stuffed peppers yesterday. I had one with a pasta and a salad. For tonight, I will have one with mashed potato.

BakerAunt
                        Participant

I made Beans and Greens for lunch on Saturday, using turnip tops from the great salad turnips I buy at our local farmers' market. I cooked 1 ½ cup of dry white beans yesterday, so lunch came together quickly. I sent a picture to the vendor who sold me the turnips, and he plans to use it and the recipe in his e-newsletter. I have enough for about three more lunches.

We had the rest of the turkey-spinach loaf for dinner on Saturday. My husband finished the quinoa salad, while I made roasted asparagus, mushrooms, and cherry tomatoes for myself. I will probably use the leftover roasted vegetables in a pasta salad, although they might also be a great pizza topping.

Although we have had some thunder in our area, the rain appears to have missed us. Drat.

Joan Simpson
                          Participant

We had chargrilled chicken breast and macaroni and cheese.

Mike Nolan
                            Keymaster

We had steak on the grill, plus baked potato, sauteed mushrooms and steamed broccoli.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.