What are you Cooking the Week of February 4, 2024?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are you Cooking the Week of February 4, 2024?

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    RiversideLen
    Participant

Mike, I haven't tried cauliflower crust. I really haven't given it too much thought.

BA, we are all the masters of our pizzas, only limited by our imaginations. When I was a kid, my father used to buy John's frozen pizza, the plain cheese variety, that he would use as a late night snack. Well, growing up I had a pretty large appetite and sometimes I wanted a pizza, but John's was terrible. So I would rummage through the fridge for things to put on it. Like onion, slice up a hot dog, peppers, tomato, whatever was available. They turned out pretty good once embellished. So, I guess that's why I have a non conventional way about thinking of pizza. btw, the first time my father saw me doing that he looked at me funny, like what the h*** am I doing. But it must have looked pretty good to him when it came out of the oven because he started doing the same.

RiversideLen
      Participant

On Saturday, I roasted a spatchcock chicken. Seasoned it with a little melted butter, thyme and salt and roasted it at 400f. I'm happy with how it turned out. Had it with rice and broccoli.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.