KIDPIZZA

Home Forums General Discussions KIDPIZZA

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Italiancook
    Participant

I don't recall seeing a post from KIDPIZZA for a while. Does anyone know if Cass is okay?

Spread the word
      BakerAunt
      Participant

Hi, Italian Cook. I was thinking too that we have not heard from him for a while. I have emailed him and told him that we miss him. Maybe he will check in with us.

BakerAunt
        Participant

No word from Cass. I hope that he is ok.

Italiancook
          Participant

Thanks for checking, BakerAunt. Hopefully, you'll hear from him in the near future. If you do, please let us know.

BakerAunt
            Participant

Hello, all. I heard from Cass. He is moving to a different place, so he has been busy, but he is well. If anyone wants his address and phone number, he told me that I could give it to people. Email me, and I will do so. [Note use the email address for me that ends with edu]

Italian Cook: He thanks you for thinking of him.

Mike--he's having trouble getting into this website. He thinks that breaking into Fort Knox would be easier.

Mike Nolan
              Keymaster

I'm not sure why people have problems, wordpress runs about 30% of the websites on the Internet.

I do admit to having tightened down the process of getting posting rights, because of spammers. Since that seems to be working, I may be able to get rid of the recaptcha for logins, but keep it for new registrations.

I've done that and will monitor things to see if it causes any new problems and whether it helps people like Cass.

However, I'm frustrated with some other aspects of wordpress and may start checking out some other hosting software options.

Italiancook
                Participant

I laughed aloud when I read KIDPIZZA's comment about Ft. Knox. I agreed with him over the weekend when it took me almost five minutes to be approved to login. After I thought about it, I realized I had not correctly read the directions.

Thanks, BakerAunt, for letting us know Cass is okay and moving, although moving is a stress.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.