Happy Birthday to Cass!

Home Forums General Discussions Happy Birthday to Cass!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    BakerAunt
    Participant

Today is Cass's birthday. (You may also know him as Kid Pizza.) Over the years, on the Baking Circle and here at Nebraska Kitchen, he has advised us on baking science and cheered us on as we experimented and reported back on our results.

Happy birthday, Cass!

Spread the word
      aaronatthedoublef
      Participant

Happy birthday Cass! I have always enjoyed your writings.

Joan Simpson
        Participant

Happy Birthday Cass.Wishing you a great day and I always enjoyed your posts too!

rottiedogs
          Participant

Happy Birthday Cass! I sent you a "wire" but the post office is none too reliable lately. Enjoy your day and I hope it is wonderful.

Mike Nolan
            Keymaster

Happy Birthday, Caspar!

chocomouse
              Participant

Happy Birthday, Cass!

RiversideLen
                Participant

Happy Birthday, Cass!

cwcdesign
                  Participant

Happy Birthday, Cass! I hope you have some cheesecake😊

BakerAunt
                    Participant

Cass called today and asked me to thank Aaron, Joan, Mike, Chocomouse, Riverside Len, and CWCdesign for the birthday wishes.

Rottiedogs--he says that he will call you soon to thank you and to hear your beautiful voice.

Cass has moved again, so Rottiedogs, email me if you need his new address. He also does not have the old email, and I can give you that as well.

rottiedogs
                      Participant

Baker Aunt - I did email you for the right address. The email address I have for you is first name last name at att dot net. Not sure that is right though. Mine is also an att dot net address so maybe it got caught in junk mail. I can try again. Thanks.

BakerAunt
                        Participant

Rotiedogs--that email does not work. There should be a second one on the list that ends with edu.

I think that I can find my list. If so, I will email you.

Italiancook
                          Participant

Happy Belated Birthday, Cass! On another device, I had seen that you had a birthday. I couldn't type a greeting until now.

Thanks for the help you've given me, especially with the Portuguese Bread.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.