Covid 19: The Next Six Months

Home Forums General Discussions Covid 19: The Next Six Months

Viewing 7 posts - 106 through 112 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    cwcdesign
    Participant

We are back to having to wear masks at work. I gather it's pretty bad down here. I'm frustrated that a public health issue has become so political.

We also get people coming in who are "shocked" that we don't take cash. We were just about to start again and then we had to put that on hold.

On a related note, tomorrow is the first anniversary of my mother's death from this. I keep reminding myself how awful it would have been for her if she had stuck around and look at it as a blessing that it didn't take long and she wasn't in pain.

BakerAunt
      Participant

It looks as if we are going to need yet another Covid-19 thread. What to name it?

In my county only 36% of people are vaccinated, and that is not for lack of available vaccine and appointments.

Hugs, CWCdesign. The first anniversary of the loss of someone is particularly hard.

Joan Simpson
        Participant

Big hug to you Cwcdesign on the anniversary of your mothers death.

cwcdesign
          Participant

Thanks you guys. Tomorrow Will and I are going to the garden to pick some of our flowers to take to the columbarium.

It’s also my 6 year anniversary at work.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by cwcdesign.
            RiversideLen
            Participant

My condolences and hugs to you Cwcdesign.

Congrats on your anniversary.

skeptic7
              Participant

I am back to wearing masks in public places indoors, and sometimes outdoors. I finished a batch of masks just before I finished my vaccines and thought they were going to go unused. Now I'll probably end up using them. I had just started to enjoy shopping for amusement and being free to travel when the Delta variant showed up, now I am back to only doing essential trips.

Janiebakes
                Participant

I am sorry for the loss of your mother Cwdesign. Some things we never get over.

Viewing 7 posts - 106 through 112 (of 112 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.