Sat. Oct 3rd, 2026

navlys

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 646 through 649 (of 649 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: I Quit Cooking … #5393
    navlys
    Participant

      Last week I messed up "breakfast for dinner. I forgot to put butter in the pan and the eggs stuck to the bottom (of non-stick pan). I burned the toast and underbaked the hash browns. I swear there were goblins messing with me. When my husband complained I said " that's it. I'm not cooking anymore!". Well this week I tried it again and everything came out perfectly. I guess the goblins went to someone elses house. ps.don't mess with success.

      in reply to: Great British Bake-Off Changes #4920
      navlys
      Participant

        Is channel 4 a channel we will be able to get in the states? Di

        in reply to: Recipes uploaded from the BC, by original poster #4890
        navlys
        Participant

          This is so great! I was looking for Cwalde's cher
          ry supreme bars and here they are!!! Thanks. Di

          in reply to: Cooking an Eye of Round Roast #4886
          navlys
          Participant

            The hungry mouse blog has a great way to roast an eye of the round to make deli roast beef. I've used it several times and my meat slicer makes slicing it a breeze.

          Viewing 4 posts - 646 through 649 (of 649 total)