Today I made a peach cobbler with fresh peaches & about a cup of blueberries in it.
Yesterday we had a girls day and I had BBQ polled pork sandwich and fries with coleslaw, today we swam all day so it was hotdogs and chips.
I had a great time with friends for the 4th and enjoyed every minute.Last night and tonight I had Mexican Street Corn with sliced tomatoes.
Good luck Aaron on all your baking and hoping the kitchen redo goes well! Best wishes to Violet and your family!
I had leftovers hotdogs with slaw, watermelon ,tonight had a tomato sandwich and going tomorrow for a few days to my friends for the 4th celebration.
I had chicken salad,pimento cheese, sliced tomatoes and crackers.
Your supper looks amazing Len!
I had a steak, baked sweet potato and salad.
I'm having tomato sandwich and a side of cucumbers for supper.
I'm taking a short trip to St.Marks Fla .for a few days to visit relatives so I did a lot of baking today. I'm taking a sour cream lemon pound cake and the Georgia corn bread cake with me, I baked KAF Fudgy brownies for my friend and a lemon meringue pie.
My husband loved watching Nebraska and Oklahoma back in the day!
I agree Mike your prime rib dinner looks great!
I had leftover smoked pork tenderloin and had it on a sandwich.
CWCdesign your bread looks great to me! Happy you're baking again!
I'm still eating tomato sandwiches and chips.
I had a tomato sandwich and tomatoes and cucumbers on the side.
Wow Len your squash is huge!