What are you Cooking the Week of October 9, 2022?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are you Cooking the Week of October 9, 2022?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Mike Nolan
    Keymaster

I think I'm doing a spaghetti squash for supper tonight, I was going to do it last night but didn't get started early enough.

Spread the word
      BakerAunt
      Participant

Dinner on Sunday was a stir-fry using brown and wild rice that I had frozen last week, the leftover pork and the deglazing liquid, carrots, celery, red bell pepper from our garden, green onions, and a yellow squash. I added a ¼ tsp. dried sage and some freshly ground black pepper.

Joan Simpson
        Participant

I took chili from the freezer and we had that over hotdogs with cheese and chopped onion.

chocomouse
          Participant

Dinner was ground beef-corn-potato casserole.

BakerAunt
            Participant

Our dinner was leftover roast chicken, roasted chunks of honey-nut squash from our garden, and the last green beans from our garden. The beans were tender and delicious.

Joan Simpson
              Participant

We had fried cubed pork, stewed squash with onions and rice with butter.

navlys
                Participant

I pan grilled some petite sirloin steak strips which I marinated. I served it with baked potatoes and baked delicata squash which is is sweet and tasty!

Joan Simpson
                  Participant

Chargrilled chicken,mashed potatoes and green butter beans.

Mike Nolan
                    Keymaster

Burgers on the grill tonight, getting closer to time to shut the grill down for the winter.

RiversideLen
                      Participant

I'll be making a double cheeseburger (provolone) tonight (2.5 ounce patties, each), and I have a big salad made up. A medium baked potato will round it out.

BakerAunt
                        Participant

My husband had leftover stir-fry for dinner on Tuesday. I baked a yellow squash and tomato tart, based on a Ken Haedrich recipe in The Harvest Baker for a free-form tomato and zucchini tart. I had that for my dinner, with leftovers for future lunches.

BakerAunt
                          Participant

For dinner, I cooked some mushroom noodles that I got at T, J. Maxx (from Germany) and tossed them with mushrooms sauteed in avocado oil, the bit of gravy I made from the chicken I roasted last week, the rest of the chicken, and steamed broccoli. It was a good dinner for a cool, rainy day, and we have leftovers for tomorrow.

Mike Nolan
                            Keymaster

We had eggs for supper, and I also had a small salad.

Joan Simpson
                              Participant

We had stew beef and gravy over rice and creamed corn.

BakerAunt
                                Participant

I made yogurt on Thursday.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.