What are you Cooking the Week of May 29, 2022?

Home Forums Cooking β€” (other than baking) What are you Cooking the Week of May 29, 2022?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Mike Nolan
    Keymaster

Don't have any specific dinner plans yet, but I did make potato salad. πŸ™‚

Spread the word
      BakerAunt
      Participant

We're having leftover pizza for Sunday dinner at our house.

Joan Simpson
        Participant

I took chili from the freezer and made chili cheese hotdogs.Ice cream later on.

cwcdesign
          Participant

Chicken salad with leftover rotisserie chicken breast, green salad and Harvest Grains Toast

Mike Nolan
            Keymaster

We had takeout.

RiversideLen
              Participant

I made guacamole tacos for lunch. For dinner I had a grilled cheese with a hamburger patty and a salad.

chocomouse
                Participant

I made a pasta salad with small shells, imitation seafood, lightly cooked spinach, asparagus, and green onion tops. I also made a dressing of Ranch, mayo, celery seed, and dill.

BakerAunt
                  Participant

For Memorial Day, I made our favorite All American Potato Salad from Cooks Country, replacing the sour cream with Greek yogurt.

My husband, with moral support from the son, is grilling the hamburgers. We use a little grill and charcoal, and since grilling is a rarity, it is not clear what the results will be. The ground beef is local, from a place that sells at the farmers' market. On the rare occasions we eat beef, I like to buy from them.

chocomouse
                    Participant

Dinner was grilled steak, potatoes roasted on the grill, and asparagus.

Joan Simpson
                      Participant

I brined two nice pork chops then smoked them and 4 hamburger patties with coals indirect heating they cooked about an hour then I put BBQ sauce on chops.We had potato salad and I made baked beans with it.All was good,we'll have the hamburgers later.I'm the grill master at my house.I like to use hickory wood chips but didn't have any but the taste was very good anyway.

Mike Nolan
                        Keymaster

In the past week we've had hot dogs, burgers, tacos, sub sandwiches, gyros and tonight we had BLT's, so I think we've successfully kicked off the summer menu. πŸ™‚

chocomouse
                          Participant

We're still on our spring menu: asparagus, asparagus, asparagus! Your menu sounds really good, Mike! And you gave me an idea, thanks. We'll have BLTs Wednesday night!!

RiversideLen
                            Participant

I kept it simple, a cheeseburger and a large salad.

Joan Simpson
                              Participant

I used leftover to make lima bean soup.

Mike Nolan
                                Keymaster

We had soup-and-salad tonight.

I'm looking at bean salad recipes, because Sams isn't currently carrying the Paisley Farm bean salad we've been getting there for several years.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.