What are You Cooking the Week of March 19, 2017?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are You Cooking the Week of March 19, 2017?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    BakerAunt
    Participant

I'm starting the cooking thread a day early because we will be traveling today and tomorrow.

Spread the word
      Joan Simpson
      Participant

So far this week I've made Spaghetti and meat sauce with garlic toast.Tonight I made fried chicken filet with fried okra and macaroni and cheese.

BakerAunt
        Participant

On Monday, I pulled out some frozen brown rice, some frozen turkey, and a cup of frozen stock. I sautéed vegetables in the fat from the stock. Then I added the rice and the turkey, as well as 1/2 tsp. poultry seasoning. It is good to have options after returning from a trip.

On Tuesday, I made Dilled Salmon and Couscous.

aaronatthedoublef
          Participant

I made what we refer to as chicken maggots (chicken nuggets). The bread crumbs were crumbs we made from leftover, stale bread and my three year old turned up her nose at them. Her big brothers both liked them though. Of course they're at the age that they like anything with enough catsup.

cwcdesign
            Participant

So far this week I've made the sausage sheet pan dinner, salmon patties and turkey sandwiches with Brie and cranberry sauce on English muffins. I intend to try out my new crockpot tomorrow.

BakerAunt
              Participant

On Friday, I made that Deluxe Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole again, but this time I used some mozzarella cheese as well, as I did not have enough Gouda.

RiversideLen
                Participant

Today I made salmon patties, I haven't had those in a long time. Have enough left for tomorrow's lunch.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.