What are you Cooking the Week of June 23, 2024?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are you Cooking the Week of June 23, 2024?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Mike Nolan
    Keymaster

Lahvosh pizza here tonight.

RiversideLen
      Participant

Joan, your chicken and rice looks delicious and I love your presentation!

Joan Simpson
        Participant

Thanks Len the dishes we got for everyday when we married in 1971, I have half the set left. I had a repeat tonight of chicken and rice.

chocomouse
          Participant

Tonight we had leftover lasagna and a green salad.

cwcdesign
            Participant

I had tomatoes (from my neighbor) Caprese tonight with chicken salad.

Mike Nolan
              Keymaster

We had tuna salad on lettuce tonight. Jack had some of the tuna water, of course.

BakerAunt
                Participant

I made another farro stir-fry for dinner on Wednesday, using the leftover pork from last night, celery, green onion, mushrooms, kale, frozen peas, and pork deglazing..

Joan--I was also admiring your dishes. I think that I have seen them on some of the sites that I visit when looking for certain patterns.

RiversideLen
                  Participant

I had a pork loin chop, pasta with a simple sauce (sauteed tomatoes) and broccoli.

BakerAunt
                    Participant

Our temperatures finally cooled down on Thursday, so I took advantage of the change and made and canned another four 8 oz. and one 4 oz. jars of black raspberry jam. I picked over two quarts of them yesterday. There are still plenty to pick.

For dinner, I made Crispy Oven Fish and Chips with Dill Tartar Sauce, which we had with microwaved broccoli.

Mike Nolan
                      Keymaster

I had a tomato and salami sandwich on the L'Oven Fresh keto wheat bread, and we both had half of a Thomas keto Bagel Thin with some cream cheese. (Diane had ham on hers as well.)

The Thomas Bagel Thins aren't bad, they at least remind me of a bagel in taste, if not texture, but bagel thins tend to lose some of the bagel texture anyway.

cwcdesign
                        Participant

I had a quesadilla on one of Will's wheat tortillas with Jarlsberg, avocado and salsa. I made it in the panini press as I don't need to add any fat to cook it.

Joan Simpson
                          Participant

Thanks about my dishes, I have always loved them.I have 4 plates, 6 salad plates, 4 bowls ,5 saucers, a platter, 2 vegetable bowls left.Green is my favorite color and I've always loved daisies.I've looked and found some on them sites but never got the replacements.I have too many dishes if I ever get anymore they will be Correlle.

Today I bought another rotisserie chicken and made more chicken salad.I think I might start clucking eating so much chicken .

RiversideLen
                            Participant

I made tostadas with some leftover pork loin chop, mashed potato and broccoli.

I want to see Joan cluck!

Joan Simpson
                              Participant

Lol Len I'd like to cluck & lay eggs too!

Tonight I'm having a salad with chicken .

RiversideLen
                                Participant

I made Brussels sprouts and carrot, heated up some leftover mashed potato and ordered delivery, chicken from Popeyes via grubhub.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.