What are you Cooking the Week of July 25, 2021?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are you Cooking the Week of July 25, 2021?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Joan Simpson
    Participant

We had taco salad tonight.

Joan Simpson
      Participant

Tonight I cut a pork tenderloin in half, then cut medallions and pan fried in oil,mashed potatoes and garden peas and fresh peach cobbler for dessert.

BakerAunt
        Participant

Friday night dinner was pork cooked in the skillet by my husband, brown and mixed wild and brown rice cooked in chicken broth in the rice cooker, and microwaved fresh broccoli.

Mike Nolan
          Keymaster

Kind of hot for it, but we had spaghetti and meatballs today, it just sounded good.

Joan Simpson
            Participant

We went out to Texas Road House and had a Dallas Filet,baked potato ,salad and appetizer of boneless chicken wings,loaded potato skin and rattle snake bites.Brought some home but everything was very good.

cwcdesign
              Participant

We had hoagies/grinders/subs on rolls Will made (see baking) with cold cuts, pickles and pickled peppers Will made, lettuce and one of the last two tomatoes from the garden. It was a nice dinner for a VERY hot and humid day.

Joan Simpson
                Participant

I made spaghetti and meat sauce with garlic toast.

Mike Nolan
                  Keymaster

We had left over spaghetti and meatballs with fresh semolina bread, and a Rutgers tomato from the garden.

chocomouse
                    Participant

We had salmon on the grill, with summer squash, broccoli, and cole slaw.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.