What are you Cooking the Week of April 2, 2023?

Home Forums Cooking — (other than baking) What are you Cooking the Week of April 2, 2023?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Joan Simpson
    Participant

We had bologna & tomato sandwich and fries.

BakerAunt
      Participant

I made yogurt on Thursday.

chocomouse
        Participant

My husband finished off the leftover clam chowder. I had a large salad, with lettuces from the sunroom, orange sweet peppers, onions, tomato, cheddar cheese and Ranch dressing.

Mike Nolan
          Keymaster

We're having BLT's using the last of the tomatoes Diane brought home and some fresh semolina bread.

BakerAunt
            Participant

I made Oven Crisp Fish and Chips with Dill Tartar Sauce for dinner on Friday. We also had microwaved fresh broccoli.

Joan Simpson
              Participant

I picked up a half rack of baby back ribs and baked potato with Caesar salad from Texas Road House and we split the plate, plenty for us.

chocomouse
                Participant

Dinner tonight was grilled ham steak with broccoli salad and potato salad.

Joan Simpson
                  Participant

We had spaghetti and meat sauce with garlic toast.

BakerAunt
                    Participant

I did not cook on Saturday. When we shopped at Aldi's this week, spiral-cut hams were 40% off, so we bought one. I threw away the glaze packet--too much stuff we do not want in it. We had ham sandwiches on Mostly Whole Wheat Buttermilk Bread, and the combination is exquisite. We had salad as well, using some of my husband's grow-light lettuce and spinach, as well as winter carrots from the farmers market and mushrooms from the grocery. I used Penzey's Ranch to make the dressing.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.