What are you Baking the Week of June 30, 2024?

Home Forums Baking — Breads and Rolls What are you Baking the Week of June 30, 2024?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mike Nolan
    Keymaster

Probably won't do any baking this week here. We have a block party on the 4th of July, complete with a short parade. Last year I took peanut butter cookies to the block party, but I probably won't do that this year, as there were enough other things that the cookies were largely ignored.

Spread the word
      Joan Simpson
      Participant

I baked another batch of Cinnamon rolls for some friends today.

BakerAunt
        Participant

Darn it, Joan, now I want cinnamon rolls. 🙂 Mine will have to wait until after the holiday.

I baked Scottish Oatcakes on Monday afternoon with a yield of 17 and one small one that I will taste test. I plan to mail the oatcakes, along with jars of strawberry, black raspberry, last year's blackberry jam, and a small container of apple butter from last winter to one of my sisters who will be having surgery.

BakerAunt
          Participant

On Tuesday afternoon, I baked a triple recipe of Soft Oatmeal Cookies, which made two dozen large cookies. This evening, I'm baking the Whole Wheat Sourdough Cheese Crackers.

BakerAunt
            Participant

I baked my version of Len's recipe for buns on Wednesday. I also baked another batch of my version of Ellen's buns but as twelve rolls.

Joan Simpson
              Participant

I made Georgia Cornbread Cake for the Poker Game tomorrow night. They are chewy bars similar to brownies and no cornmeal in them it's like eating a piece of pecan pie in a bar.I love them.

IMG_0951

Attachments:
                You must be logged in to view attached files.
              Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.